Join us for the sixth annual Bettering Environmental Stewardship & Technology (BEST) Conference!
The British Columbia Environment Industry Association’s BEST Conference attracts environmental professionals every May for two days of technical sessions, networking opportunities, and a sponsor exhibition.
Register now! You don’t want to miss out on the “BEST” opportunity to network and learn about the current environment industry in BC.
Early Bird Registration Fees
BCEIA MEMBERS $600
Papers and presentations are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Air Quality
- Technology / Management / Consulting in the Clean Energy Sector (Wind, Solar, Tidal)
- Oil & Gas
- Construction and Municipal Infrastructure
- Emergency Spill Response
- Contaminated Sites
Innovative Technologies/Practices, Case Studies, Lessons-Learned
- Hazardous Waste
- Environmental Assessment & Permitting
- Environmental Law & Case Studies
- Environmental Policy Initiatives
- First Nations Consultation & Partnerships
- Large Projects
Mines, Dams, Road Infrastructure, Terminals, Industrial Properties
- Sustainable Business Practice Case Studies
- Upcoming Major Project Updates and Successes in Western Canada
- Urban Planning / Design / Environmental Sustainability
For more information, or to register, visit the website at bceia.com/best or email .
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities will open in January 2019