Last week to enter! Contest closes September 30, 2016
The fourth annual BCEIA “Members at Work” Photo Contest is now open to all BCEIA members! The contest is a great way to promote your environmental work in the field, office or facility.
- The contest is open to BCEIA members only (no professional photographers, please)
- Photographs of any subject taken while conducting work in the environmental industry in the 2015 and 2016 calendar year will qualify. Special consideration will be given to photos that show members at work
- One entry per day, per member
- A member (student, individual, corporate) may only win once per contest
- Include a short description (under 100 words) of the work being conducted and the subject of the photo.
- Winning photos and descriptions will be published in the BCEIA Industry Guide, website, newsletter, BEST Conference, etc.
- Photos must be 1-3 MB in size and in high resolution (preferably 300 dpi)
- The contest closes September 30th, 2016
- Photos will be judged by members of the BCEIA Board of Directors at the Autumn board meeting and winners announced in the newsletter
- The winner of the photo contest will receive a canvas print of the winning photo. A second print will be raffled off for charity at BEST2017
Please submit photos and descriptions to [email protected] and note that by entering a photograph in the contest, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
- BCEIA may publish the photograph(s) on its website, in its publications, and in any marketing or other BCEIA material distributed by BCEIA or its agents as BCEIA sees fit.
- You, or your organization, relinquish all rights, including trademark rights, to the photograph(s) for the purposes set out above.
- You, or your organization, consent to the use of the photograph(s) by the BCEIA as set out above.
- BCEIA will not publish, distribute or otherwise use the photograph(s) except as set out in Item 1.
- Photos and descriptions may be edited or altered at the discretion of BCEIA or its agents.