BC Ministry of the Environment: Stage 10 (Omnibus) Amendments to the Contaminated Sites Regulation (CSR)
Webinar recordings now available online
The Ministry of Environment has released the PowerPoint presentations and audio recordings of Webinars 1 through 6 aimed at helping stakeholders understand the changes to the recently approved Omnibus amendments to the CSR. These webinars cover the following topics:
- Webinar 1 – Overview of the changes and administrative matters
- Webinar 2 – New land uses
- Webinar 3 – Changes to the soil standards
- Webinar 4 – Leachate tests and renewal of Protocol 2 “Site specific soil standards”
- Webinar 5 – Emerging contaminants
- Webinar 6 – Changes to the vapour standards
You can find the material on the following Ministry webpage: http://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/environment/air-land-water/site-remediation/guidance-resources/presentations
Please note the final two webinars (#7 Changes to the water standards and #8 – Effects of CSR amendments on soil relocation) is expected to be posted early in the new year. We will send a follow-up CSeLink once those final webinars are available.
For more information, please visit www.gov.bc.ca/siteremediation or email [email protected].