The BCEIA is British Columbia’s most recognized and longest running professional business association focused on building strategic partnerships and offering a ‘strength in numbers’ approach with our like-minded membership.
BCEIA members enjoy the ability to access various levels of government involved in our industry as well as international trade agencies doing business with British Columbia and Canada, as well as a host of other benefits.
BCEIA Members enjoy:
- Biweekly BCEIA Newsletter with industry news, media scan, and events listings
- Company Profile on BCEIA Website
- Complimentary Career Postings on the BCEIA website and Newsletter
- Early Access to Education and Training Opportunities
- First Call to meet visiting delegations
- Listing in the annual BC Environment Industry Guide
- Member-Rate entry to a variety of industry events
- Member Only Networking Events
- Publication of Corporate Media Releases in the BCEIA Newsletter
– and Much More!
The BCEIA Newsletter reaches more than 2,000 industry professionals on a biweekly basis! To learn more about membership benefits or to submit your news item for consideration, please contact Kate MacDonald at email@example.com.
Not a BCEIA member yet? Annual membership rates are pro-rated to date of application – it’s never too late to join! Register for membership online at https://www.eply.com/joinbceia.