ESAA has invited the BCEIA to organize a special session at RemTech 2017 to be held in Banff, AB from October 11-13, 2017. BCEIA members are urged to submit technical abstracts focusing on environmental remediation research and application.
Abstracts are encouraged in, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Physical/Biological/Chemical Treatment
- Remote or Difficult Access Sites
- Emerging Contaminants
- Spill Response and Management
- Landfill management and closure
- All other remediation-related topics will be considered
Abstracts should be no longer that 500 words (not including bio) and should also include a presenter biography. Please submit as a Word Document to email@example.com by Friday, July 14. For more information, please contact Kate MacDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.