BEST 2018 – Early Bird Registration ends April 6th
BRITISH COLUMBIA’S PREMIER ENVIRONMENT CONFERENCE
May 9-11, 2018 | Fairmont Chateau Whistler
The British Columbia Environment Industry Association’s BEST Conference attracts environmental professionals every May for two days of technical sessions, networking opportunities, and a sponsor exhibition. Register now! You don’t want to miss out on the “BEST” opportunity to network and learn about the current environment industry in BC. Visit the website at bceia.com/best.
What past delegates said about BEST:
- There was a really great mix of topics and they were the right length. Sometimes they are too long/short, no goldilocks here!
- Excellent speakers and BEST is exceptional for networking opportunities.
- The keynote speakers were fantastic, the location for the conference was absolutely stunning.
- The size of the conference was really perfect for networking and there were multiple opportunities to do so. A very enjoyable and productive conference.
- It was my first time attending, I will attend next year’s conference.
- Overall, very well organized and enjoyable.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO APRIL 6
BCEIA MEMBERS $600 | NON-MEMBERS $750
Conference registration includes a welcoming reception, technical sessions, keynote presentations, an off-site networking reception, and all meals and coffee breaks.
For information or to register, visit: bceia.com/best.
FULL CONFERENCE PROGRAM NOW ONLINE
Technical session streams have been finalized and presentations have been selected
in the areas of:
- Contaminated Site Management
- Hazardous Waste
- Risk Assessment
- First Nations
- Government Regulations
- Environmental Monitoring
- Innovative Waste Management
- Remediation Technologies
- Site Investigation
A complete schedule, along with abstracts and bios, can be found on the BEST website at: bceia.com/best.
2018 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Dr. Andrew Furey, Team Broken Earth
Leadership & Team Building
Dr. Furey is the founder and CEO of Team Broken Earth, a volunteer-driven relief effort made up of health care professionals across Canada. Team Broken Earth helps those suffering in Haiti, Nepal, Bangladesh, Guatemala, and Nicaragua. “We’re proud to represent Canada in the best way we know how – by helping those who need it most.”
Tania & Martina Halik
Martina Halik and her mother Tania completed a cross-country ski trip from Squamish to Skagway, Alaska, covering 2,300 kms in 5 ½ months. It’s a feat that has only ever been accomplished once before. This is their story about traversing the Coast Mountains – the challenges, close-calls, failures and successes throughout their epic adventure.
For more information, visit the website at: bceia.com/best/ or email [email protected].
Thank you to our sponsors & partners!