Recipients recognized at Annual General Meeting
BCEIA President Brian White presented two Chairman’s Awards and four Certificates of Appreciation at the Association’s Annual General Meeting held on May 9th.
The Chairman’s Award was presented to two recipients –
- Mike Farnsworth of Keystone Environmental for his continuing work coordinating the Annual Environmental Cup Hockey Tournament behalf of the Association; and
- Vijay Lanji of Envirogreen Technologies for his work continuing work in establishing and growing the BCEIA Student Scholarships.
Certificates of Appreciation were presented to retiring Directors for their work on behalf of the Association –
- Monte Anions, Keystone Environmental
- Luke Dineley, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- John Hibbard, Tervita
- Andrew Sorensen, Thurber Engineering