Deadline for proposals is January 15, 2020
In conjunction with our upcoming Bettering Environmental Stewardship & Technology (BEST) 2020 Conference in May, we will be printing the 2020 edition of the British Columbia Environment Industry Guide. We are looking for articles from leaders in environmental fields that touch on all aspects of environmental management and planning.
The 2020 edition will be mailed to readers early in May and made available to attendees at our BEST 2020 Conference, May 6-8, 2020, at the Chateau Fairmont Whistler.
If you have an article idea that you think could be a fit, please send an outline to Jenna Collignon, editor of the magazine, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and copy Peter.Hamata@bchydro.com.
- All submissions must pertain to Canada. Proposals are due January 15, 2020. Please include a 50- to 100-word description as well as contact information for the author(s).
- You will be notified shortly thereafter if your abstract has been accepted and a full article should be written.
- The deadline for the 2020 issue is February 14, 2020. If your abstract is chosen, you will be given a word count to stick to. (Note: if your article is over word count, it will be edited down.).
- Photos are welcome. They must be high resolution, 300 DPI, and are subject to approval.
- Articles should not be company-promotional. Only industry-specific articles will be accepted.
- At the end of the article, include 25-50 words about each author on the byline.
- The publication has the right to pull a finished article if it does not meet expectations, does not follow the abstract outline originally provided, or if it is company- or product-promotional.
- The publication has the right to edit articles for grammar, spelling, etc. A proof will be provided prior to press.
Senior Editor, Matrix Group Publishing Inc.
Phone: (204) 953-3498, Fax: (204) 953-3284