Originally scheduled for Thursday, April 16, 2020 – new date to be announced
Moon Under Water Brewery & Pub | Victoria, BC
In response to the novel coronavirus, the BCEIA Victoria Networking Social is being postponed until it is once more safe to gather. We will update you once new dates have been confirmed. Sponsorships and registrations will be transferred to the new dates. If, when the new dates are announced, you are unable to participate, we will issue you a refund. Should you require a refund at this time, please email us at [email protected] and we will process it for you in a timely manner.
We hope that you and your families are healthy and well and look forward to the time we can once again raise a glass together.
Thank you to our returning sponsors!