Application deadline is March 15, 2020
The BCEIA Student Scholarship Program awards scholarships to one secondary student and one post-secondary student pursuing Environmental Studies. In 2018, the post secondary scholarship was renamed to the Mike Macfarlane Memorial Scholarship in recognition of his important contributions and lifetime of dedication to the field of environmental studies in BC. Similarly, the high school scholarship was renamed to the David Rogers Memorial Scholarship in 2019 to recognize his years of mentorship and dedication to education within the British Columbian environment industry.
To recognize exceptional academic achievement and encourage outstanding students to continue their post-secondary studies.
Applicants must be residents of British Columbia and either attend or plan to enroll at BC universities, colleges or technical institutes.
Completed scholarship applications must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2020. Scholarships will be awarded in May 2020.
- Completed application form with all required information. Please follow the submission instructions:
- Proof of full-time enrollment or acceptance to a:
- College level technical program at a BC post-secondary institution, or
- Undergraduate program at a BC university
- Two Letters of Reference
- Copy of current transcripts