Request for Articles – 2023 BC Environment Industry Guide
Deadline for Proposals is December 5, 2022
Next May, we will be printing the 2023 edition of the British Columbia Environment Industry Guide. We are looking for articles from BCEIA members / leaders in environmental fields that touch on all aspects of environmental management and planning. The 2023 edition will be mailed to readers early May 2023, in conjunction with BEST 2023, which will be held May 10-12, 2023, in Whistler, BC.
If you have an article idea that you think could be a fit, please send an outline to Jenna Collignon, editor of the magazine, at [email protected], and copy [email protected]. If you have a great topic but don’t have time to put pen to paper, no problem! We have writers who can take your concept from idea to fruition.
- All submissions must come from members of the BCEIA and pertain to Canada. Proposals are due December 5, 2022. Please include a 50- to 100-word description as well as contact information for the author(s).
- You will be notified shortly thereafter if your abstract has been accepted and a full article should be written.
- The deadline for articles is March 6, 2023. If your abstract is chosen, you will be given a word count to stick to. (Note: if your article is over word count, it will be edited down.).
- Photos are welcome. They must be high resolution, 300 DPI, and are subject to approval.
- Articles should not be company-promotional. Only industry-specific articles will be accepted.
- At the end of the article, include 25-50 words about each author on the byline.
- The publication has the right to pull a finished article if it does not meet expectations, does not follow the abstract outline originally provided, or if it is company- or product-promotional.
- The publication has the right to edit articles for grammar, spelling, etc. A proof will be provided prior to press.
Editor, Matrix Group Publishing Inc.
And copy Peter Hamata, BCEIA Communications Committee Chair, at [email protected]
Download the Request for Articles