Sequoia Environmental Remediation Inc.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Range of Services:
- Custom remediation equipment and system design and construction.
- Existing system and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Existing system operational assistance and optimization.
- Full-featured system installation including header construction and earthworks.
- Telemetry and instrumentation troubleshooting, design, construction, and installation.
- Remote monitoring, passive remediation systems, and remote power solutions.
- Pilot testing and system tendering/specification advice.
- Rental equipment and remediation systems.
- Liquid and dry/slurry chemical injection, as well as grouting services.
Sequoia Environmental Remediation was incorporated in 1998 and has been providing high quality remediation system operations, management, installations, design, construction, and advice all over Canada and the United States for over 20 years.
Sequoia routinely works for a wide range of clients, including large multinational companies, small owner/operators, and full-service environmental consultants of all sizes.
While Sequoia’s primary office and fabrication shop is located in Calgary, AB, Sequoia personnel are located in Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Regina, Williams Lake, and Edmonton, with registered professionals in both Alberta and BC. Sequoia also possesses an extensive Canada-wide contract worker and subcontractor network.
Sequoia is committed to a high standard of health and safety through hazard identification and prevention by fostering a high level of communication between all parties including client, employer, supervisor and employee. They have consistently met the highest health and safety standards set by their major customers including Shell Canada Products Limited, Imperial Oil Limited, Husky Oil, Federated Co-op Limited, and others. No lost time incidents have been recorded for Sequoia since it’s inception, and Sequoia has been COR certified since 2008.