Special Announcement: BEST 2020 and COVID-19

BEST 2020 Postponed (New Dates to be Announced)

MARCH 16, 2020 – In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, BEST 2020 (scheduled for May 6 – 8 in Whistler) is being postponed. We are working with the Fairmont Chateau Whistler to secure new dates for BEST 2020 and will update you once dates have been confirmed.

What’s Next?

For now, there is nothing you need to do. Sponsorships and presenter/delegate registrations will be transferred to the new dates. If, when the new dates are announced, you are unable to participate, we will issue you a refund. If you need a refund at this time, please email us at best@bceia.com and we will start the process.

These are incredibly difficult times for everyone and we thank you in advance for your understanding as we all navigate this unprecedented global crisis.

More information will come out as things progress. In the meantime, stay healthy and safe.


Kate Branch
President, BCEIA

Jason Wilkins
Chair, BEST Conference